Sunday, July 4, 2010

Blogger's Note:

First of all thank u guys for ur replies, views and comments. I am glad that u all are liking my blog and I promise to post more of such Bare and dare pics.
>>Now as for the post frequency I guess most of u prefer Bulk Update so I will try to post 4 to 5 posts on upload every week. And as for the pics u all seem to be happy with any sort of hot pic of telly stars so I will continue with my usual variety.
>>About the video links of my screen caps, well because I do not upload those videos I don’t think I will be permitted to post the video links. So I hav thought to mention the name of the show and the date of telecast and the part so that u can search it on youtube and enjoy.
>>I have tried to increase my frequency of posting and in the last 2 months I have made more than 15 posts in a month compared to the 4 or 5 posts in March and April, hope that will satisfy u.
I ll be egarly waiting for ur further comments, suggestions and views.

2 comments:

  1. well i m really happy u r concerned for our views . keep up d gud work . i have my eyes on you .....hahahhaaa.....i mean ur blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep up the good work..the blog is amaizing

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews